Hi Everyone,
After what seems like a long departure, we are back!!I apologize for the long delay in a new post, but Justin's humid trip to Costa Rica was less than fabulous for our laptop.Let's just say that it beeps well, and has moved to the computer abyss.
Our trip to Cost Rica did not go quite as planned, but it turned out fine, so that's all that really matters I guess.
To start, I didn't go to Costa Rica, my doctor advised that I not go, so I went and spent the time in LA with my mom, which was really great. Justin did however go with his Dad, and well, had a wet time. It rained for nearly 7 days straight. It was a 100 year event in Costa Rica, and the country was in a state of emergency when they got back. In fact, I think that they are lucky that they got out. Had I gone, and wanted or needed to leave. I couldn't have. The roads were closed, and it was a rainy mess. To top it all off, Justin's dad got sick, and Justin barely got any surf. All I can say is.... I'm so glad I didn't go!!!
My time in LA was great. Avery went to preschool with Debra a few days, and I did yoga, and enjoyed the warm weather and sunshine. I actually read a book- usually something I never have time to do. Needless to say I had a great time. We also did a few tourist-y things with Avery that were really fun. We went to the Santa Monica Pier with Avery and rode the carousel, and Avery did a few of the other kiddie rides which was really great.
Upon our return, it was back to work. And now, all of a sudden it November!!! We had a great Halloween, as you will see from the pictures. Avery started out the day (and went to school as) a Black Cat. However, by the time it was "trick or treat" time, she was over the kitty. We managed another cute "costume" for the evening. Geisha girl?? 2 year old geisha girl- not to sure about that, but who knows. Anyway, she looked cute, had a great time, and got wired on candy-so I guess thats all that really matters. I am proud to say that by some small miracle, we averted the sugar-induced tantrum/metldown that I fully anticipated to endure. Phew!!! Now, I just have to ditch the rest of the candy while she isn't looking...
So that's pretty much it. We are sitting here in the dark like everyone else.... why do we change the clocks again? I promise to post again before New Years.... we are working on another laptop, so it will be a little easier to be at the computer.
Hope everyone is well!
xoxo
Krista, Justin and Blackie (aka Avery)
1 comment:
I love the Geisha costume. She looks adorable. I love it even more because when you click on the picture to enlarge it, you can still see the remnants of her cat whiskers on her face! Too cute!
Glad you guys are back. Hope all is well.
Michaela
Post a Comment